Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mya's SOTW | Taste the Rainbow (Interview With Star)

Hey Guys! Ressy here! Well, all of you probably heard that the sotw show happened, right ;) Well, as Mya said, "such attention! wow!" If you weren't there, I'll give you a few of my favorite outfits that I saw during the show while judging 


Princess was defiantly my favorite this show- Her outfit just flowed so well, it was exactly what I was hoping to see this show!
Princess

Bella
A dora outfit! That was just so adorable, we even sang the theme song together with Mya XD




Queen
Queen was just as amazing, her colors were so naturally built into the outfit, I was amazed!

Mike
Mike also Impressed the judges with her colorful dress! the blue, white, and red really are a good start for July!

But off course- don't forget Seamus. Even when he just walked in the unit, people froze from the colors in his bear outfit- Yes, I said BEAR outfit! Check it out for yourself.

Little
Little was equally as amazing, the colors really surprised me!


Ruby
Ruby's outfit was just facsinating, sure it might not have been as Rainbow as the others but it really showed a story and I love that in outfits. The rainbow is inside <3


Ricky
Summer is here, and what speaks summer better than a splash in the ocean? Lots of people went with the light blue color to represent their outfit; I personally found Ricky's outfit unique out of them all.

Not many people chose to go the colorful route, and even though their outfits were just fantastic and beautiful, I was sad to have to put lower scores for not going with the theme.
This theme really brought out the hidden potential inside many people; sometimes leaving your color code can be a good break and a new adventure.

I had a lot of fun at today's show and even though these were the only outfits I chose for the blog, there definitely were a lot of other really really good ones! Everyone looked fabulous, and remember that everyone is a winner!

Star of the Week Judging

Every week, Mya chooses 4 judges to help her with the scores of woozens' outfits this week the judges were bunngirl, 12Danny12, Resolute, and BlueForever. I thought it would be interesting for all of you to find out what it is like being a judge, so I asked one of this week's judges, bunngirl, to answer some questions to see what it's like!

Resolute: How did you react when you found out you were a judge?

Bunn: I felt really exited when i found out because it was my first time.

Resolute: How did you feel while judge?

Bunn: It felt amazing to judge.

Resolute: Did you encounter any hardships while judging?

Bunn: i found it hard to put scores under 7 because there were lots of cute outfits.

Resolute: Do you think you'll be judging again?

Bunn: if i had the opportunity i would love to judge again.

Resolute: Is there anything else you would like to tell to our leaders?

Bunn: i would like to tell the readers never give up on something. If you want to achieve something go for it xx

Winners of This Star of the Week           Now that that's over, I guess it's time to announce the winners isn't it?

Third Place!
Second Place!

First Place!

Hersheykissyum and -Queen-Vip in Third Place, Loveya--- and PrincessAnaSofia in Secod Place, and finally, MickeFav in first! I'm glad the beauty in the red dress won, she was one of my favorites as I've shown you guys above! The background she chose was also perfect for her picture. I'm really happy with this weeks winner; I even got the chance to catch Micke before she was too busy and ask her a few questions so that you guys can get the inside look on what it's like to be announced star of the week! Check out the picture that Mya took of the beautiful star- Oh hey, looks like someone decided to photobomb her :o

Resolute:
How did you feel when you found out you won Star?

mickefav:
well, i started to shake, i gasped, and had tears

Resolute:
It must have been a very important moment for you

Resolute:
Have you participated for star of the week before?

mickefav:
yes, once

Resolute:
What advice would you give to the readers wanting to be star?

mickefav:
Never give up! Always keep going; you will get there someday,

Resolute:
Very motivational XD What do you plan to do now that you've won?

mickefav:
Hmm, I'm not really sure, hang out with my friends, go to eventz.




That's all for now, but don't worry- I'll post the week-end blog later today and tomorrow I'll keep you updated on the new video challenge theme.
<(:D)~~Resolute~(C:)>